Bronze & SRC Training Squads
Bronze and SRC Training sessions for 2013/14
The first Bronze week will be held in the September school holidays
- Observation patrols - Sunday 22nd Sep - 9.00am beach side of the surf club
- Qualifying swims - Sunday 22nd Sep, 10am at Collaroy Rock Pool
- Monday 23th Sep until Friday 27th Sep, 2013. (approx 9am-3.30pm)
A part-time course (usually a weekday night and weekend morning/afternoon) is planned for mid October.
- Wednesday nights / Sunday mornings, (dates to be advised).
The second Bronze/SRC week is scheduled for the second week of January 2014
- Qualifying Swims - Sunday 5th Jan 2014, 10am at Collaroy Rock Pool
- Monday 6th Jan to Friday 10th Jan 2014.
Further Bronze training sessions may be scheduled depending on demand.
SRC - you must be turning 13 at latest on the date of assessment (last day of the course)
Bronze - you must be turning 15 at latest on the date of assessment
The first qualifying mark is
- Bronze - swim 400m in less than 9 minutes
- SRC - swim 200m in less than 5 minutes
The club will provide you with the training materials.
All we ask is that you come with a willingness to learn.
A course overview can be located here on the SLS NSW website
(Home - Training & Education - Member Training - Courses)
Please contact our chief instructor, Andrew Sole, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
To enrol in any course please complete the Member Training Application Form,
(SLS NSW website, Home - Training & Education - Member Training - Training Rersources)
Please fill this in and send it to club by email to email@example.com ,